Friday, June 27, 2014

it was a beginning


First Set!


First Set! by subherbs featuring a wrap top

freepeople.com
urbanoutfitters.com
freepeople.com
$350 - net-a-porter.com
henribendel.com

I've neglected my polvore a lot :( BUT! I figured I'd share my first set. It's not really all that cohesive; it's more of a wishlist of pieces I wish I owned (I need a job) As for the magazine clippings, I don't know what they say, but they make this set feel so much more legitimate, right? Oh! And the album art you see is from a really great band called Gauntlet Hair. (Do I have a thing for broken up duo's now??) 

4 comments:

  1. Ahh! Good ol' Polyvore! I used to be obessed with it, but like you I'd also neglected it but I've recently rekindled my lurrrrrv for it! The items in your set are RAD. Those Jeffrey Campbells - NEED. :) Also, loved your post about Tavi! :) ♥
    Meleonie || Amor Fati

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right? Definitely going to be using my Polyvore more often! :) And thank you so much! <3

      Delete
  2. Hi! I just came across your blog and it's so sweet! plus there's Mac DeMarco and he is queen of everything c: x

    http://whateverhappenedtofaywray.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Queen DeMarco does no wrong :) Thank you so much! x

      Delete