Tuesday, July 8, 2014

layin in grass, lookin cute


Chaz Bundick aka Toro y Moi layin in grass, lookin cute


Later this week I'll put up an actual post about a specific topic or outfit or something, but now, I want to share what's been inspiring me lately, starting with a work of magic by Toro y Moi, my husband.




It's entitled "Cold Sheets" and I'm trying so hard not to overplay it so that I won't get tired of it, but I honestly don't think that's possible. I don't know what goes through people's minds as they're just laying around listening to their favorite songs, but, depending on the song, one thing I ALWAYS picture is a fashion show. Any show. It could be my own show in the future or any show past or present. I just think about how much of an experience the show could be when a song like Cold Sheets is played to accompany it. This song just inspires me to be creative, be ambitious, and love every second of being.

Enjoy the pretty pics!<3

Gucci Fall/Winter 1997

Paz de la Huerta

My phone background

Miu Miu Fall 2011


"Close Up" by lazybonesillustrations





Yohji Yamamoto Fall 2014 RTW


Chanel SS 2013 at Paris Fashion Week



Photo I took of my bathroom sink! The light from the room across hit the sink in a such a grainy way that made it look very vintage-like it came out of a 70's sitcom or something.




                    

Martin Parr by Val Williams
      
blackcontemporaryart:

Lynette Yiadom-BoakyeThe Hours Behind You, 2011, oil on canvas, 98 3/8 x 118 1/8 inches, LYB11.038, Jack Shainman Gallery, NY
"The Hours Behind You" (2011) by Lynette Yiadom-Boakye




Dylan Rieder in action *sigh* 




glittervajayjayy:

Meadham Kirchhoff
Meadham Mirchoff AW14






Donald Glover

"You finally make enough money to have a black car pick you up from the airport, but the guys always put the sign down when they see you because they know it can't be you. Then you walk up to them and say "I'm Donald" and they go "...oh"


Not sure who took this photo, but this is where I got it from: http://bound4escape.com/2013/05/15/caught-reading-banned-books/





The New York Times T Style Winter 2011, "Party Girl"Ashley Smith by Richard Burbridge
Ashley Smith by Richard Burbridge in "Party Girl" for The New York Times T Style Winter 2011
   




"Another Day on Earth" by Olivia Locher

I love the marshmallowy look to these shorts! I couldn't wear them for fear of eating them! For a future collection, I've always imagagined and have even drawn up a top made of nothing but the softest, cloud-looking type material (think huge, fancy, expensive cotton balls) 


Yohji Yamamoto F/W 2013 PFW



Also, I am pretty obsessed with this grimes x rihanna mashup and I know you will be too <3






xx
Kaylee

No comments:

Post a Comment