Thursday, July 10, 2014

sweet stuff



If there's anything I can eat at any time of the day during any time of the year, it's--you guessed it, I know I'm not very discreet *blushes*-- broccoli. The miniature tree of the food pyramid. The vegetable of the gods. *swoon* Steamed, salted, or served with a little cheese on top, brocoli slays. It is overwhelming to say the least.


All that I've said about broccoli is veritably true, but ice cream is the perfect thing as it's appropriate for any occasion. Studying for a test that you want to make a 100 on? Eat 100 pounds of ice cream. Failed your test because all you did was eat ice cream? Eat ice cream. Plus, it tastes great! My personal faves are chocolate chip cookie dough, cake batter, chocolate, strawberry, umm...rainbow! I could honestly go on. What are your favorites?

I love taking dramatic shots so much. Me gazing out the window at the grey, rainy day



My ice cream blouse was thrifted, the boyfriend fit denim shorts are from Urban Outfitters, annnddd I think that's it! They aren't pictured, but I wore my black high top converse with this outfit as well


I fixed my posture



And of course this post wouldn't be right if I didn't share this song to go with it. It's called "Ice Moon" by SZA, and the sweet, innocent xylophone-like notes that start in the beginning and last through the whole song remind me of the twinkling sound of an ice cream truck


xx
Kaylee



4 comments:

  1. That shirt is so cuuuute tho!
    My favorite ice cream flavors are chocolate, green tea, and cookies and cream :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! Omg I've never heard of green tea ice cream before! It sounds like it'd be delicious <3

      Delete
  2. yeyeye! I totally love the outfit!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete