Sunday, August 3, 2014

a leg of the journey

Hey guys! I interrupt your day to show all of you lovelies some shots of my leggy legs because in the past week I've unknowingly been obsessed with taking pics of them for some reason. So basically, ignore this post



Watch out for this look that is soon to hit the runways. Fuzzy thong slippers and multicolored zebra socks are the next must-have





Mac Demarco inspired







Here is my favorite song by my favorite artist Mac Demarco--quite possibly one of my all time favorite songs period--that very indirectly, kinda not really references legs  (if you've made it this far in the post, I am so sorry lol)-- but I'm not sorry for this song nor this music video! The song is smoldering, energetic, strong...it's rock and roll. The music video is that and more, incorporating a fashion feel attributed to a vintage chic vibe in the jeans and the way these strong stunners wear them <3





xx
Kaylee

6 comments:

  1. I love the pic with the red penny board! No need to apologize for these pictures, I quite liked them(:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks girl x I kinda threw this post together in the spur of the moment, so I'm glad you liked it :)

      Delete
  2. i love these photos- the idea of taking photos of something that people generally ignore when they think about getting dressed is really interesting. my favorite is the 3rd to last one with the boots.

    // kani

    ReplyDelete