Monday, August 18, 2014

the ending credits of summer


Photo by Petra Collins

Hey guyzzz. I have some cruddy news...

Today was my first day back to school (*cries*) and this morning is when it all set in. Summer's over. As always, Summer signifies a period of release, wonder, hotness, and freedom that seems infinite. This Summer gave birth to this blog, and though school has started back up for me, I really want to keep this going! Even though it's still a baby, I plan to keep The Style Unknown consistent as I've loved  sharing things with you guys, checking out your amazing blogs and reading your feedback! 

Pattern blend for today's outfit made with pic collage 

Saying farewell to a Summer of growth and wonder, here are a few pics and a song that all close the seal on Summer's end and school's beginning :)

Back to school look. Wishing I had impeccable, model-like jaw structure 

Devestation of realizing I don't have impeccable, model-like jaw structure lol

Top: My mom's closet
Kimono: Forever 21
Belt: Urban Outfitters
Chinos: Urban Outfitters

I was going for a look that said "Yeah I want to look good and yeah I stressed over this outfit, but this is prison-I mean school- so I'm going casual because who cares how I look."

 



The sky was really pretty this weekend <3














Will channel Naomi as I walk into school for now on

After months of waiting, one of the biggest moments of my summer was when I was able to get this baby right here, my first car <3 I got my intermediate license a few months ago, but recently I was given this used older mustang type thang to drive in 


So I guess I was feeling (extra) cheesy a few nights ago when the super moon was out because I literally laid on the hood of my car at 3am listening to hopeful songs while gazing up at the stars and the moon. Life isn't like the movies but sometimes you can certainly make it feel like one





Til next time, Summer


xx
Kaylee

4 comments:

  1. Loving all the inspo shots, epsesh the ones from dazed and confused. You back to school look is rockin and I hope you keep this blog running too!

    http://sonjatitanic.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are the best. Thank you so much! <3

      Delete
  2. This is very useful information shared here. Thank you for sharing it. 99th.co.in

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very useful information. Thank you for sharing it. Thanks 99th.in

    ReplyDelete