Monday, November 24, 2014

* a diy guide to making your room even more magical*

PAINT THE HELL OUT OF YOUR DRESSER KNOBS

What You'll Need:
1. Paint
2. Paintbrushes
3. Or fingers!

What You Don't Need:
1.Artistic Ability

I'm always trying to make my room as personalized and creative-looking as possible and one day I felt my room was looking a little too naked. So I put some clothes on these salacious knobs and I ended up feeling less bothered. It works best if the furniture of your choice has a paler finish to it, but if it's a piece of black or dark brown furniture I'm sure some bright, neon pastels would totally look amazing.

What's awesome is there are no rules but if you're still locked down by the rents it may be a good idea to ask before you commence on your masterpieces. I didn't and they didn't really care but something tells me that sometime down the line they'll be wondering why I did this.



While you're beautifully destroying your furniture this magical song by two magical women is the perfect song to listen to and keep you inspired <3


       


~Stay gold~






xx
Kaylee


3 comments:

  1. this is so cute - wish i had door knobs
    yay willow <3

    www.glitterdaiquiri.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never thought I'd ever say I'm jealous of a 13 year old, but Willow has proven me wrong <3

      Delete
  2. Very useful information. Thank you for sharing it. Thanks 99th.in

    ReplyDelete