Tuesday, January 27, 2015

*sobs* okay, I'd like to thank-*music starts playing*

Big shout out and thanks to the incredibly awesome Shay from Forever Bedhead (check out her blog here) who has nominated me for the Liebster Award!

For this award, FUCK THE RULES MAN


Okay here are the rules:

-Thank the person who nominated you and link their blog
-Answer the questions given by the nominator
-Nominate 11 other bloggers who have less than 200 followers and link them
-Notify all the bloggers you nominate
-Create 11 new questions for your nominees to answer:

These are Shay's questions and my answers:


- Where would you like to be in 10 years? All logic put aside.

In 10 years I'll be 26 in NYC and hopefully a happy writer for an original, innonvative magazine like i-D, Oyster, LOVE, Vogue, etc. with a great group of pals and a tight family and I want to still be creating art, exploring photography, and traveling to Spain, and skateboarding, and continuing my future annual trips to FYF fest and Coachella and in a happy relationship with a cool guy (maybe married?). In 10 years maybe I'll master the art of being carefree but focused at the same time or maybe I would've found a way by then to get in good w queen campbell (naomi, that is)



- Do you like 80's music? If so, what is your favorite band from that era?
I don't think I can say I like or dislike 80s music--I've never really gotten into it that much. But I can say I'm a fan of The Wake and I can appreciate some Joy Division


- What is your favorite social media site?
Tumblrrr. Or is this too predictable? In which case, I change my answer to myspace.


- Would you rather be apart of the X-men or the Avengers?
X-men! Cyclops! And at the risk of sounding superficial, an all black ensemble goes a long way with me and their  whole aura is dangerous, mysterious, and intimidating which is appealing for some reason


- What is your favorite article of clothing currently in your closet?
I have this long, black and gold lace cardigan, with fringe hanging off the end that makes me sashay and feel powerful with every step I take.


- How has your day been?
My day's been pretty alright! In one of my classes, we had a stimulating debate on race and religion, I really liked my outfit, the sun was shining all day, I met new people today, and the drive to and from school was enjoyable because my car smells like cotton candy. And to top it off we had takeout for dinner and now I'm doing this instead of homework

- If you could marry one celebrity, who would it be?
WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS TO ME! Ugh if you could somehow morph Jesse Williams, Kellan Lutz, Jimmy Fallon, Marshawn Lynch, and Leonardo DiCaprio into one person, that's The One


- What is the first thing on your "recently watched" list on Netflix?
Haven't watched anything on Netflix in a while but I'm pretty sure the last thing I watched on there was One Day (which yall should watch if you havent yet)


- Who is the last person you texted and what is your relationship to that person?
Kelcie, she's one of my bestest friends from the croc-wearing days of 2nd grade


- What are some podcasts you frequently listen to?
Can't say I listen to any podcasts


- If your mortal enemy approached you, how would you fight them?
I'd stun them into a stupor with my mean bitch face and I used to run track and cross country so I'd activate my super speed and run away to my house and eat some goldfish probably


The bloggers I'm nominating are:


The questions I'm posing for my nominees are:

-What does your last text say?
-What's your dream pet? (Animal doesn't have to be domesticated)
-What's the most played song on your ipod/iphone?
-How's your week been?
-If you had a time machine, where would go?
-Describe one of your most embarrassing childhood memories
-Tell me about a food/meal that you 'd never get tired of and could eat everyday
-Choose three of your FAVORITE celebrities (actors, musicians, etc.) Now choose, fuck, marry, and kill for each of them and why
-I just served you with the best yo mamma joke of all TIME. What's your response?
-What is/are your ultimate goal(s) for the future?
-Describe your aesthetic/style


Thanks again Shay! This was a lot of fun, and I hope the rest of you lovely nominated bloggers have just as much fun too!


xx
Kaylee

4 comments:

  1. your answers made me smile so much dude and i totally feel you on your answer for where you'd like to be in 10 years time - NYC is the dream and carefree and creative is the goal.

    http://vogueescapade.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks victory! x I have no doubt that one day we'll both make it to NYC and be carefree badasses

      Delete
  2. Awwww! Thank you very much for consider me to nominate me to this award, even we just met! You answers are very curious, is a great change to know you more ^^
    I will answer my questions in a post next week ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw you're welcome! x I really love your blog so I felt it was only right to nominate you!

      Delete